Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Two more of my latest Goddesses...I painted these earlier this year.....very different paintings...inspired through music and allowing the process to develop intuitively....the colour is always foremost and then the Goddess will show herself....I felt the need to work in more detail for these two....something I seldom do whilst in the throes of painting....guided to express each one ....my students often ask..'How do I know when it is done?''...this is a very personal choice and not one I can make for them...every time is different, every Artist different, and you may feel you are happy with the artwork, that it is complete.....only to be pulled back a while later to excavate further and change the whole painting!!! This is what I love about Mixed Media....and Art in general...allow yourself to discover, to play, to create something new every time....and do not judge ....only BE!! Surrender to the moment.....it is only paint after all!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment