Tuesday, June 17, 2014

THE PRESENT MOMENT.......
                                                    It is a challenge each day to embrace the present moment....to ignore the triggers, that pull us, often, quite by surprise, back into the past....or to ground in and sit with any discontent and not be projecting into a future moment....to a time that we think 'it will all feel better when......for this is that moment.....this is really all we have.
 It was brought into very perspective to me a couple of days ago as I sat with a friend marvelling over his ''dream come true lifestyle''....right now....whilst already pondering his future five years from now.....my Husband then rightly suggested that just five years ago...this was our friends dream, and whilst it is empowering to have goals and to keep shifting them as we attain them.....also stop and pat yourself on the back...take a while to reflect on all you have achieved and all the work you did, focusing on the target....to draw those dreams to you. I guess my Husband has been listening to me all these years after all......now why didn't I say that?
 Before you are ready to move off the target.....ensure that you really embraced that sense of wonder and thanked your amazing self for all you did to actualise the dream that brought you to this place today!
Years from now we will all look back knowing that our thoughts, feelings, dreams from this day went out into The Universe to create the life we are living....we are after all, in the driving seat.....Yes, there is fate, luck....kismet, absolutely...but there is also 'free will'.....and what we CHOOSE to focus on becomes part of our daily lives.
I am so aware of this at this moment as I juggle all my possibilities every day for creating.....if I don't pick something and ask what I really want to do (not what I should be doing!!)...I will drown in a sea of frenzied activity, such is my thirst and passion for creative expression, instead I choose something from my list of possibilities checking in with my heart that is my best form of expression to bring me joy in that moment.
Creative expression drives me most of the day....even when I go for a slow bicycle ride, it is with an inquiring mind and eye as I cycle through the tundra....noting every colour, texture and potential for a photograph......and I wouldn't want it any other way.
For as long as we are here, we may as well make the most of every blessed day, there is joy and beauty everywhere.......
Words to keep you in the present moment.....
SPONTANAIETY
INTUITIVE
NOW
MYSTERY
BREATHE
BE
Have a wonderful moment!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment